Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The beginning of it all


Millennials: The group of people born between 1982 and 2000, are also sometimes called the Net generation because (at least according to some people) they don't remember a time when there was no Internet. As a result of growing up with the Internet and associated devices, millennials are often said to be the most technologically savvy generation to date.

But what was it like for them as they were learning to use this technology?”

My daughter, Brittany, was born in 1987, and as she entered college things were happening fast. I was in the perfect position to see not only how things had changed from when I was her age, but how they changed monthly and even weekly for her!

I just published a book called 'In These Days of Cell Phones, Texting & Social Media...Can the Nest Ever Be Truly Empty?' which spans her four years in college and the following four years until her wedding day. This blog gives you a sample of some of the stories.

I hope you enjoy them!
 
To purchase the book, visit http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I3RK534 


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home