Saturday, October 27, 2018

Charleston Through Kennedy's Eyes

John and I got to babysit for Kennedy for 4 days when Brittany and Dan went out of town for their 5th anniversary.

We had so much fun!

We took her to her gymnastics class. Got there right at 11 a.m. and ran her up to the group that looked like her age group (3-5) - but she clung to me and said she wanted to go home.
SO, I took the class with her - all the stretches, all the jumping on the trampoline, the handstands against the wall, etc.

As I was in line with her a little girl in front of me said, “You’re really really old! My grandpa was so old he died!”

Worse! When talking to Brittany later I found out her class was at 10 a.m NOT 11 and if K had been with all her regulars she might have been comfortable enough so I could have sat out with all the other parents and not had my ego hurt by that kid!!!


We also played soccer with her in the yard, colored, danced, went to a Latin Festival and most fun of all; to a Princess Tea -








Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home